Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Julie's Birthday

Well, it happened. I'm 45 years old. This was a tough one for me. But it's all good. I'm happy and healthy (mostly) and life is good! I am looking forward to the next 45 or more!

Scott got me something I have been wanting for a long time, an honest-to-goodness old-fashioned record player. It's sooooooo beautiful and I love it. He also went around to a bunch of places looking for record albums and found six of them to start me out with. He is the BEST!! The Andy Williams album is my favorite. (I know, when it comes to my taste in music, I should have been born 20 years earlier.) And of course, since this is 2008, it has a built-in CD player, cassette player, and you can even hook up an MP3 player to it, so it's way better than the one I had in junior high!! Here are some pics:







Scott sent me flowers too.....



......and got me a Baskin-Robbins ice cream cake...........chocolate cake, chocolate chip ice cream, and chocolate frosting. It was heaven!!

1 comment:

Dan and Nicole said...

Happy Birthday Julie! It looks like you had fun!