Friday, June 22, 2018

St. George and Tuacahn

Earlier this week I went to St. George for a girls trip with Karina, Gurrie and Agnes.  We had been talking about going to Tuacahn Theatre for a while, none of us had been before, so we planned this little getaway.  Here are some highlights:

We saw Cinderella the first night and Matilda the next.  They were both fantastic and so well done, it's a really fun place to go!!

Waiting for the show to start!

So excited!

St. George has beautiful green trees all around and pretty scenery that we're not used to so we were soaking it in.

They also have some beautiful historic homes, this is Brigham Young's winter home.

Fun lunch place.
And this has to be the first sewing machine ever made?  Pretty cool.
Spent Tuesday morning at the St. George temple.

I can't believe in all those times I have been to St. George I had never been to the temple, so glad we did that.
Jacob Hamblin home made me very very grateful I live in the 21st century.

Break from the heat.

Red Barn ice cream!
One of my favorite places in the world.
2nd night at Tuacahn, ready to see Matilda!

Quiet (and silly) morning playing games before we headed for home...

...but not before stopping at Red Barn one more time to get some goodies to take with us and talking ourselves into one more ice cream cone!

Best apple juice in the world made it home with me to AZ!
Really fun little getaway, we had a great time! In eight days we leave for our Alaska cruise so be watching! Can't wait to share all the fun.

No comments: