Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Jauary 2017

Scott and I decided to finally do something with our office by getting new desks.  I picked one out at Office Max that unfortunately was one of those "assembly required" gems. Scott did a great job, as usual.
There were lots and lots...
...and lots....
...and lots of parts!
But Scott figured it all out.
Look, I helped!

Riley had a hard time with all the chaos.
It all came together quite nicely!
Not done though!  Still have to put the hutch together.
Great job!! I love it!!
The kids are already anxious to get in the pool!

Scott and I put our first 3-day weekend of the year to good use.  We decided to drive to California to see what the Hemet crowd has been up to. We had a great time catching up with everyone.
Lunch on Saturday with Nancy!
So great to catch up!!
Puzzle time with Donna.
Noah's ark is complete!
We spent Sunday at Mike's with his family.
Loved spending time with my grand niece Charlie!!
She loves her Grandpa Mike!
Together with three of my nieces at the same time, it's a miracle!
Love these girls!
It was a great day guys!!
Riley was so excited we were home that she passed out!
We had a great time and are back into our normal routine.  I am still waiting for BYU to post my grades for my class so I can request the final exam. I have been assured that they will extend the class if needed but I don't want to drag this out any longer. Keep your fingers crossed! Until our next adventure...

1 comment:

Jo Ann said...

another great blog, Julie. The desk looks so nice--professional. I am sure your school work will go much quicker and easier now :)