Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Birthday Weekend

I got a wonderful surprise over the weekend.  We were traveling on my birthday so Scott said he was going to take me out for dinner on Friday to celebrate.  We went to The Melting Pot, which is a really fun fondue restaurant.  When we got there, all of the kids were there waiting for us!  Scott got everyone here to surprise me for my birthday and spend the weekend.
 
 The food was so yummy, especially the chocolate part!!
 We had a great weekend playing games and hanging out.  Camden loves Riley.  I can't say the feeling is mutual though.  Camden would look all over the house for her and then stand and stare at her.  Riley would just look at me with the most pathetic "Help me!" face.
We had a block party on that Saturday and Camden was helping Uncle Jared set up some games and he also entertained the troops by dancing on the garbage can.


 Camden looked so cute all dressed up for church.  But getting him to stay still for a picture was ridiculous!!


Here is everybody!  We don't get us all in the same photo very often.
Thanks to all who planned, organized, and participated!  And thanks for making turning 50 a lot of fun!  I love you guys.  I also received so many fun birthday wishes from friends and family letting me know that the good life starts at 50.  I can't imagine it getting any better than it is right now, but I'm excited for what's next.  Thanks everyone!

1 comment:

Dan and Nicole said...

thank you again for having us down! It was very fun and warm! We can't wait for another trip down at Christmas#