Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A Visit!

After the wedding celebrations I brought my three youngest nieces, Sara, Morgan, and Hannah, home with me for a week. This has become an annual event and they were looking forward to a week in the pool. They literally were swimming every chance they got, morning and night as you can see from the pictures. However, the weather was very hot that week and so we couldn't swim in the afternoons. We filled that time with various activities, including a trip to Jeepers. They remembered it from last summer and it was their first request for this time. I lost track of how many times they went on the bumper cars and roller coaster. The evenings that Cori was here were spent in Disney Scene-It challenges. I can't remember who won, except that it was never me! They are too good and too fast for me to keep up with. Sara's birthday was yesterday so we had a birthday party too. It was great having them here.

No comments: