Saturday, December 13, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

I am finally getting around to posting our Thanksgiving trip. At least I'm doing it before Christmas! Scott and I went to Turlock this year for Thanksgiving. It was great to be with my family for the holiday and catch up with aunts, uncles, and cousins. I miss not being able to see them all the time. We had a great Thanksgiving feast and, of course, ate too much. My grandma and I spent two days making candy. It was so fun to be able to do that with her again. It brought back a lot of wonderful memories. Thanks, Nana!

The best part about Thanksgiving: The Pies!!


My aunt and uncle have a beautiful fish pond in their backyard. It was a big attraction.

My two favorite aunts and my grandma relaxing after a wonderful meal.

It was a great day with Nana!

No comments: